||1-5-1 Kandasarugaku-cho Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0064 JAPAN » Map
||1596 (Keicho 1)
||Feb. 1, 1936 (Showa 11)
||25 million yen
- Chairman : Takayuki Yoshimura, Ph.D
- President : Toshiyuki Yoshimura, Ph.D
- Director : Tadayuki Tanaka
- Director : Youko Kimura
- Director : Mitsuo Hirano
- Auditor : Taketoshi Suzuki
- Sake brewery, wholesale and internet-sale of sake, shirozake (white sake), mirin (sweet cooking sake), alcoholic beverage, shoyu (soy sauce), and other food for business use.
- Real estate.
||Toshimaya Shuzou Sake Brewery Co. Ltd., Chiba Shoyu Co. Ltd., Kokubu & Co. Ltd., Nihon Shurui-hanbai Co. Ltd., Mitsui Foods Co. Ltd. and others.
- Soba / Udon restaurants in Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, and Kanagawa area.
- Metropolitan hospitals, rice snack manufacturers, sushi restaurants, unagi (eel) restaurants, taverns etc.
- Isetan-Mitsukoshi, Tokyu, Hankyu-Hanshin and other department stores.
- Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd. (Haneda Airport, Narita Airport)
- Kinokuniya, Seijo-Ishii, and other high-graded supermarkets.
- Personal customers through internet.
|Major Banking Partners
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (Kanda branch)
- MUFG Bank, Ltd. (Jinbo-cho branch)
- Japan Finance Corporation (Tokyo branch)
- Toshimaya Shuzo Sake Brewery Co. Ltd.
- Kanda Toshimaya.
- Toto Norenkai (association of 55 longstanding stores for over three generations and 100 years in Tokyo)
- Tohshu-hatsuka-kai (union of 20 influential retailing companies of sake in Tokyo)
- Tokyo Shoyu Wholesalers Union (union of influential retailing companies of soy sauce in Tokyo) etc.
||Toshimaya provides value to customers through high-quality alcohol and food, and contributes to the development of food culture.
|Code of conduct (Company principle)
||“Hueki-Ryuko” (Continuity with Change)
We preserve what should be preserved, while changing what needs to be changed.